Sunday, May 20, 2012

Three Countries, One Day


This day  marked an epic day, well at least for me. 3 meals in 3 different country. Breakfast in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Lunch in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Dinner in Bangkok, Thailand.



After the complimentary buffet breakfast in Hotel Santika Jogja, we flew out to Kuala Lumpur. The flight from Yogyakarta to KL was the noisiest flight I've ever been. The other passengers mostly Indonesians kept on talking and talking in loud voices during the flight. In other flights I've had, chatters only happen on the first few minutes then dies down eventually . But no! In this flight, they were just talking and talking from take off to landing.

Anyways, we landed in KL in one piece.
Here, my companions go back to their daily grind lives in KL, while I catch another flight to Bangkok.

Craving for some  Westernized Asian food, we ate in Marrybrown and I ordered some fried chicken with nasi lemak.

Then off to my 3 hour flight to Bangkok.

In Bangkok, in Hua Lamphong,  in some alley  where the drivers eat, I had the most delicous fish tom yum I've tasted for only 60 Baht!





 
Today is epic meal time.

No comments: